Transfer Your Precious Home Movies to DVD & Digital Formats to Watch, Preserve, Edit & Share With Family!
Convert generations of film, photos and video to DVD and online video formats. You can trust Got Memories to preserve your life’s memories that are recorded on perishable, old-fashioned home-movie film & video tape formats.
With every day that passes your home movie memories are at risk to the elements of time, fire, floods & theft. Video tape shelf life is 10 years before the picture quality starts to deteriorate. Movie film is about 40 years.
Here’s How GotMemories Can Help!
- Preserve obsolete media that’s deteriorating: 10 years on video tape, 30 years on film before it starts to deteriorate
- Review a history of your family’s life to put in perspective how much you’ve achieved and remember the great moments you share together
- Reduce clutter and relieve the stress and guilt of procrastination from not doing anything with your boxes of precious video memories
- Digitizing your media makes it easily editable in video editing software such as Apple iMovie & Windows Live Movie Maker
- Most importantly, with digital media, you can store your memories online in the cloud where it’s safe from floods, fires, & natural disasters that would otherwise permanently delete your memories
- Transfer your 8mm film, Super 8 film, 16mm film, 35mm film, VHS, Beta, VHS-C, MiniDV, Hi8, Video 8, Digital 8, MicroMV and all other formats of film and consumer video to DVD and other modern digital media files and formats using state-of-the-art professional equipment
- Foreign format conversion for PAL tapes, video editing services, LCD projector rental and film projector rental
- We accept global orders and do all of the transfer work right here in our state-of-the-art facility in Tempe, Arizona. Nothing gets sent overseas or to other companies to do the actual work. We do it all in house
…and a whole lot more.
Imagine that big box of film, photos, tapes, and slides brought back to life on a DVD that everyone can edit & share. Don’t let your memories be lost. Save them for generations to come. Transfer today, before they fade away!
Getting Started With Your Film & Video Transfer Is Easy:
- Take a quick inventory of the film and video you want transferred.
- Place an order or fill out our free online quote form.
- Send your films and videos to us using your preferred shipping method.
- We take care of the rest.
Or Call (602) 438-4381
“They treated our 8mm film like it was their own precious home movies.”
-Steve, Albany, NY
“I liked the fact that your videos showed all your work is done at your facility in the US.”
-Amy, Berkley, CA
“The highest quality 8mm film transfer I came across on the web, your video tutorials rock!”
-John, Seattle, WA
“I shopped around all over the web and your prices were the lowest I had found anywhere!”
- Rob, Sydney, Australia
Here’s How Our Process Works
Using our service is simple. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and you’ll have your precious family memories protected on permanent digital media in no time.
- Count your reels and video cassettes.
- Then place and order or get a free quote.
- Send your media to us direct or give us a call for assistance with shipping
- Once we receive your media we will check it in, count it and verify it against the order or email.
- We’ll then transfer and convert your film reels, camcorder tapes and video cassettes to permanent digital media using the highest quality equipment and the best methods available.
- Once the transfer is done and payment is received we will return your original media and your new digital copies.